Wednesday, February 23, 2011

70% off sale at modcloth

If you're looking for some great pieces to add to your wardrobe, there's a fantastic site called modcloth.com which, I think, is worthy of your attention.  They're an Urban Outfitters type store, with very cool looking clothes and apartment pieces.  Normally, their stuff can run a little expensive for a thrifty shopper such as myself, but right now, they have their Cabin Fever Sale going on, where you can save up to 70% off their original prices.

Here's a few of my favourites:



I Think I Cane Dress - on sale for $33.99










Launch Party Skirt - on sale for $22.99











Forest Assured Jacket - on sale for $56.99










And so many more super cute options!  I urge you all to go have a look at the site.  I have about 10 options in my shopping cart, waiting to be narrowed down!
Prices are in US dollars, but they ship to Canada.  It looks like most of the items in the sale section are final sale... so I've been reading the reviews (each item has a review and rating option from people who have bought it in the past) to see what other people thought about the fit and quality before deciding on it for myself.

Let me know if you decide to buy anything, and how you like it once you've received it!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I love that Forest Assured, but that might just be because it's on a mannequin. Sometimes it's hard to tell. The first two are super cute though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No?
    I'm not a big fan of the colour, but I love the asymmetrical lines and the cute flower accent on the neck!
    There are SO many more awesome things on that site... I really want to just spend an entire day shopping! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop looking at that site!!!!! I'm scared for my bank account ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I just bought myself a dress! http://bit.ly/hwqEOb

    ReplyDelete