- approx 75-100g. of penne
- 1/4 cup fresh snow peas
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- parmesan cheese (to taste)
1. Wash your snow peas & cut the ends off. Set aside.
2. Boil water for your pasta. Add the pasta when the water is boiled. Salt to taste & boil for approx 10 minutes.
3. While the pasta is cooking, you can make your sauce, in a separate small pot. Melt the butter down. After the butter is melted, add your minced garlic, and sauté. Add the rest of the spices, and cook for about 7 minutes or so. (If you've timed it right, the pasta and sauce will be done at the same time.
4. Drain your pasta, and add to the pot with the sauce. Add your parmesan cheese, and serve!
Makes 1 serving, with a little bit left for lunch (depending on if you can stop at just one bowl!) :)