Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kale Chips

I discovered this recipe the other day. I've never bought kale before, so I had no idea what I was in for... but this is my new favorite snack. It's super easy, delicious and nutritious! 


Directions:
  • Remove the stem from the kale
  • Rip them into chip sizes
  • Spray olive or coconut oil on them
  • Sprinkle with sea salt (and any other seasoning if desired)
  • Bake for 15 min at 300 degrees

TADA! One quick note. Before you pull them out of the oven, make sure they are crispy. If some have more oil than others, they will take longer to crisp up.





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to make these but slightly afraid - now I'll make them for sure. Thanks for the info (and daring to try them! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just try it! I already bought more Kale to make more. I'm craving them again! Mmmm.. it's the best snack. It's like a chip, but it's a veggie. Best of both worlds!!!

    ReplyDelete