Pierogi Chicken Dinner
- 8 frozen pierogi
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 2 tbsp honey mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup marble cheese
1. Cook pierogies according to package directions. (I boiled and drained mine, but there were other options on the packaging)
2. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, saute chicken and onion in butter until juices run clear; remove and keep warm.
3. Add the pierogi to the skillet to brown them lightly.
4. Return chicken mixture to the pan.
5. Stir in honey mustard, salt and pepper.
6. Sprinkle with cheese, stir lightly & remove from heat.
7. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Source: adapted from this recipe.
By the way, remember when I linked up those One Bowl Cupcakes for 2? I finally tested the recipe last night.
So incredibly delicious. I made them straight up, with some cream cheese icing. Next time, I might try mixing in chocolate chips or something! So many different options with these cupcakes!