- 1/2 of a pineapple (about 1.5-2 cups)
- 1/4-1/2 cup diced red onion (depends on how much of the flavour you like)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- squeeze of lime juice
- salt & pepper
- 1 avocado
1. Core your pineapple, chop it into small pieces, and add to a mixing bowl. Add your diced red onion.
2. In a measuring cup, add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, orange & lime juice, and spices. Whisk together. (I squeezed half of a medium sized orange, and got about a quarter cup - so I decided to dice up the other half of my orange and add it into the salad - anything goes here!)
3. Pour the dressing over the pineapple & onion, and mix to allow the flavours to incorporate (let it sit about 5 minutes) - in the meantime, peel and cube your avocado.
4. Add the avocado to the salad right before serving. Try not to mix it too much, because the avocado will mush up a bit, and you want the chunks to be whole when served.