- 1 chicken breast (you may have leftovers, depending on how big it is)
- 2 tbsp bbq sauce + some extra for on top of the flatbread
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- chopped vegetables (I had green peppers & red onions, so I used those...)
- 1/4 cup (approx) mozzarella, shredded.
- naan bread
1. Clean chicken & slice into small strips. Mix up your marinade as follows: 2 tbsp bbq sauce, 1 tsp minced garlic, salt & pepper. Add to your chicken, and let it sit for at least half an hour, covered. While the chicken is cooking, preheat your oven to 400, and add your naan to a foil lined baking sheet, just to crisp it up for a few minutes.
2. Cook your chicken thoroughly, with all the sauce, then add the chopped vegetables to the frying pan. Cook until the onion is slightly translucent and peppers are still crispy.
3. Take your naan out. Spread BBQ sauce over the bottom, then add your chicken & vegetables. Top with mozzarella - and bake just until the mozzarella is melted.
Eat and enjoy!!