3 tbsp butter
1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
bag of mixed seafood
1/4 cup white wine
1/2 a lemon
oregano and parsley to taste
(salt if desired)
1. Melt butter in pan. Add minced garlic and sautee over medium heat.
2. Once you can start to smell the garlic & butter melting together nicely, it's time to add your seafood. If it's frozen, it's best to defrost it first (at least partially), so that you don't get a lot of water in the pan as it cooks down.
3. Continue to sautee over medium heat, and slowly add in your white wine, juice of half a lemon, and spices.
4. Remove from heat when cooked - should be about 15-20 min.
(Serve with garlic-butter sauce, and a veggie on the side - we liked green beans!)
1/3 cup butter
2 tsp minced garlic
salt to taste
1. In a small saucepot, melt 1/3 cup butter.
2. Once melted, add 2 tsp minced garlic, and salt to taste. Allow the butter to cook down and clarify.
3. Remove from heat right before serving.
(This should be more than enough butter for the seafood, plus some left over)
Do you have a favourite way to prepare seafood? Did you try this recipe? Leave a note in the comments and let me know!